Thursday 18 September 2014

Selling counterfeit products on Ebay, Mudah.my, Lelong.com.my

After getting few cases that I've ordered from Aliexpress.com, I was wondering whether there is market to selling my stuff on whether EbayMudah.my, or Lelong.com.my. I started to list up the phone case on mudah.my and lelong.com.my and there were no problem with the listing on these two websites, and successfully get few cases sold in few days. Since both websites were based in Malaysia, I bet the effort of fighting against counterfeit products listed were not strong. (In fact, there is category in lelong.com.my stated "Looks Alike"!! haha)






After that, while i was trying to copy the whole description of the phone case advertisement to put it on Ebay, I received a reminder Email of Ebay account suspension. That's what Ebay's effort of fighting against counterfeit products, where my listing price was like"RM18 for a Spigen slim amour hard case for Iphone". Does it sound like the price of an original phone case?

No comments:

Post a Comment